Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Squirrel cape remake

Last week I finished up a custom cape for a trade with another HyenaCart WAHM. It wasn't exactly a custom order, I guess, because I ended up choosing most of the elements. The customer had requested something similar to the squirrel cape I had stocked on Holiday Lane.

squirrel cape front

I didn't want to duplicate it exactly, so I picked another motif from the fabric to inspire the applique, and used a different colorway of the fabric for the lining.

Bunny cape - front
Bunny cape - back
Bunny cape - Detail

It went along with a hedgehog and mushroom plush toy set very similar to the one I stocked before, except the hedgehog is bigger and the mushroom slightly smaller.

hedgehog & mushroom set

I'm really looking forward to making more hedgies and plushrooms when my PBJ HyenaCart opens in the new year!

No comments:

PBJ

Info and updates for plainbabyjane.com

custom waitlist

2008 Waitlist Open - Email Me

projects

all text and images copyright 2007