Sunday, November 18, 2007

Baby Bunnies

I just finished up a custom order for a group of ladies who commissioned some baby bunnies for five new mamas on their forum. They all had girls so I chose some very girly floral fabric. I drew the pattern myself and I think it turned out okay. These small stuffies with lots of separate parts end up being very labor intensive, but they're sweet and playable and I hope the babies like them for a long time. They have lavender in their tummies so even if they don't get a lot of play in these early months, at least they can scent the diaper stash or the linen closet.

five pink bunnies for five baby girls  (custom order)

No comments:

PBJ

Info and updates for plainbabyjane.com

custom waitlist

2008 Waitlist Open - Email Me

projects

all text and images copyright 2007