Saturday, April 5, 2008

latest and greatest

After Holiday Lane closed in December, I debated whether to open my own HyenaCart storefront or join a new congo. The verdict (because I'm slightly insane) was to do both. I'm happy to announce that Plain Baby Jane both has an individual storefront and a place at the new Artiste Congo!

At Plain Baby Jane, I'll be stocking a wide variety of items, from trainers to clothing to toys to housewares. At Artiste I will be stocking primarily dolls and doll accessories. I make Waldorf dolls (especially small snuggly ones that fit nicely in a pocket), but I'll also be stocking cloth dolls of other persuasions.

hello, i'm plain jane

lavender sachets

aliceface

giraffebody

No comments:

PBJ

Info and updates for plainbabyjane.com

custom waitlist

2008 Waitlist Open - Email Me

projects

all text and images copyright 2007