Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ack! It's been so long!

Two months without a blogger post! I am so behind. The good news is that's because I have been sooooo busy. I've been making undies like mad, both child and adult size. Like these, see?

cherries

I've been experimenting with different fabrics and elastics and I think I finally understand the nature of the beast, so to speak. The ones pictured are cotton/lycra fabric, with picot edge elastic. Low rise bikini cut, and very cute I might add. Too bad they are too small for me, or I'd keep 'em! I guess I'll have to make another pair (my daughter is begging for a pair of cherry-pants in her size, too).

I also happy joined the Venus Vanguard congo, where I'll be stocking on the new and full moons.

My other awesome congo, Artiste, is holding a membership drive for our Yahoo newsletter group during September, so if you haven't already entered, you should!


Be one of the first people to hear about Artiste
stockings, sales, and special events!

Join our Yahoo Group in September and be
entered into a drawing to win

$25 in merchandise from any of our Artisans!

1 comment:

毅筠 said...

來問個安,誰不支持這個部落格,我咬他. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

PBJ

Info and updates for plainbabyjane.com

custom waitlist

2008 Waitlist Open - Email Me

projects

all text and images copyright 2007