Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy Birthday USA

The Artiste stocking theme for June 5th is "Happy Birthday USA". I am not too keen on patriotic colors/motifs, so I went with the Happy Birthday part. I intended to do a pair of cupcake twins and two sets of birthday crowns (one boyish and one more girly), but with family visiting and my other cart(s) stocking last week, I just didn't get to it all! So one Plain Jane and one birthday crown set. This Plain Jane was the most ill-fated project; I think everything that could go wrong, did. I remade her legs three times! But in the end I think she turned out very sweet.





Stocking June 5th at Artiste.

No comments:

PBJ

Info and updates for plainbabyjane.com

custom waitlist

2008 Waitlist Open - Email Me

projects

all text and images copyright 2007